We have finally
reached the final stage of the writing process, publishing it! When publishing
a paper, we are letting others read our work. For example, handing in a paper
to your professor is also considered publishing. Before I publish my work, I
think about one more thing: appearance of my paper. I want to make sure that my
paper is neatly organized with paragraphs, has a title, and everything else
seems right. Once I feel that my paper is done right and I have done all I
could to make it a good paper, I publish it.
Now that my paper is published
(handed in to my professor), he or she can finally read what I have wrote. They
then can also provide me back with feedback on my paper and I can see how well
I did or realize things that I need to do different for my next papers.
When I hand in a paper, I am always
a little anxious on getting it back, I want to see the feedback that was
provided and what others thought of my work. We need to realize though, that
what we published can still be improved. Writing is an ongoing process and
there are always things that we can add to better our work.


Stephanie,
ReplyDeleteI read all your posts about your writing process and decided to comment on the last one. I feel that your whole process was what I do and what is easiest. I felt your last sentence was very well written and true, " Writing is an ongoing process and there are always things that we can add to better our work." Writing can be revised 10 or more times before it is even ready to be published. Your really captured a great point. Nice job!